Coronary artery aneurysms due to childhood Kawasaki disease
Anterior ischemia on ECG.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Origins: Normal although the RCA arises from between the right and non coronary sinuses.
Left Main Coronary Artery (LMCA): Normal.
Left Anterior Descending (LAD): fusiform aneurysm in the proximal segment which is difficult to adequately assess given the artefact. It is irregular, 17 mm long and 6 mm in diameter with mural calcification proximally. Mild non opacification in the proximal portion of the aneurysm is suspicious for thrombosis.
D1, D2 - Patent
Circumflex artery (Cx): Normal.
1st obtuse marginal branch (OM1) - Patent
Intermediate artery (Ix): large vessel, normal.
Right Coronary Artery (RCA): 2 fusiform aneurysms without thrombosis- 1) proximal segment 15 mm long and 8 mm in diameter with mural calcification and 2) mid segment 7 mm long and 6.5 mm in diameter at the origin of a small AM branch.
Posterior descending artery (PDA) - Patent
Posterior left ventricular branch (PLV) - Patent
No LV myocardial thinning or fatty metaplasia.
Incidental 1.5cm segment 8 arterially enhancing lesion.
LAD and RCA aneurysms. No stenotic disease evident.
Further Hx is of Kawasaki disease since 3 months of age. Anterior infarct from LAD thrombosis at 8 months.
31 public playlist include this case
- GD: Vascular by Dr Gurjeet Dulku
- herz by Ulrike Bartosch
- Cardiac 3 - Myo/Pericardium & CAD by Dr Sean Gillen ◉
- MY AIIMS JOURNEY by Shikhar
- cardiac by abdallah abu younes
- cardiac nov 18 by Dr Karina Dorfman
- PROTOCOLOS Angio & Cardio CT by Mr. Rodrigo García Gorga
- XRfiles by Rubal Penna
- Cardiac by Taimur
- GK - Paeds - Heart & great vessels by GLK
- Chest - vascular + cardiac by Edward Chan
- Interesting cases for Dave by Dr Scott Robson
- Pediatrics 1 by Rad_doc
- Vascular by Dr. Kwadwo Antwi
- peds CVS by Maha Elaassar
- Vascular cases by Antonio Castellaccio
- Pediatrics by Dr Thomas M. Anderson ◉
- Cardiac by Dr Thomas M. Anderson ◉
- Paed - Chest - Clinical Conditions by Dr Charlie Handley
- Herz-CT by Al-Manari
- kejsy #1 (part 10) by Lech Gradziński
- Cardiac by Allister Howie
- Paediatric chest by Dr Georgia Yeo ◉
- cardiovascular by Dr Leonard Tiong
- Paediatric by Miguel
- Paediatric Tony Chen by Dr Tony Chen
- UQ Radiology video tutorial: Chest: Coronary artery disease by Assoc Prof Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- SJ PAEDS 3 by Dr Sarus Jain
- Immune as per path by Gabrielle
- Chest 6 by Dr Sean Gillen ◉
- Cardio by AT