LR2 cirrhosis-associated nodule
LR2 cirrhosis-associated nodules are defined as "probably benign" according to the LI-RADS classification system. They are a common finding in a cirrhotic liver and do not need to be mentioned in the report.
The nodule must demonstrate all of the following:
- diameter <20 mm
- isoenhancement to background cirrhotic nodules in all phases
- differ from background nodules in one or more of the following ways:
- distinctly larger than other background nodules
- mild-moderate CT hyperattenuation
- mild-moderate T1 hyperintensity
- mild T2 or T2* hypointensity
- moderate or marked T2 or T2* hypointensity
Nodules that do not meet all of these criteria are classified as LR3 or higher.