Citation, DOI and case data
Sports injury. Elbow and wrist pain.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Transverse undisplaced fracture through the radial neck. No visible elbow joint effusion.
Mild dorsal subluxation of the distal ulna relative to the radius. Well corticated bony fragment at the ulnar styloid tip suggestive of a previous injury.
The Essex-Lopresti fracture-dislocation is a fracture of the radial head or neck with transmission of the force along the interosseous membrane to disrupt the DRUJ.
1 article features images from this case
11 public playlist include this case
- msk by eysan
- MSK. Wrist and hand by Dr Mohamed Saber ◉
- msk by Dr Mihir Desai
- 1 JWTS Trauma playlist by Claire Shoesmith
- elena by Fabian Pallasch
- MSK. Elbow and forearm by Dr Mohamed Saber ◉
- Mixed Bag 9 by Tyler Munk
- Msk by Dr. Philipp May
- 15.10.21 by Clemens Bannenberg
- MSK Trauma by Jay Patel
- Residents - MSK by Dr Yair Glick ◉