Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- Aortic dissection with intimal dissection flap is seen extending from the distal aortic arch around and just distal the origin of the left subclavian artery and extending down to the whole descending aorta; involving the the right common iliac as well as the right external iliac artery.
- Associated intramural haematoma is seen within the distal aortic arch and the proximal descending aorta.
- The celiac artery as well as the superior, inferior mesenteric and the renal arteries appear spared and arise from the true lumen.
- Normal ascending aorta with normal branching of the aortic arch.
- Normal origin and distribution of the coronary arteries.
- Mild cardiomegaly with concenteric hypertrophy of the left ventricle is noted.
- No pericardial effusion.
- No pleural collection.
- No mediastinal masses.