Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Situs solitus with cardiac apex to the left. Atrio-ventricular concordance and ventriculo-arterial concordance.
Cardiomegaly is noted.
Intact interatrial septum (IAS) and interventricular septum (IVS).
The aortic arch is normal-sized and left sided. It gives three orderly branches. Normal origin, course and distribution of the coronary arteries.
- A short focal 0.4 cm interrupted aortic segment is seen just distal to the origin of the left subclavian artery.
- Dilated parapspinal and intercostal collaterals are seen as well as hypertropied internal mammry arteries.
- A small patent ducus arteriosus (PDA) is seen just distal to the left SCA and proximal to the interrupted aortic segment.
- Confluent main pulmonary artery and its branches.
- Prominent pulmonary veins. No evident anomalous pulmonary venous drainage.
- Normal course of the innominate veins, right SVC and the visualized segment of the IVC.
- Clear both lungs.
- No pleural or pericardial collection.