Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- Plantar fascial fusiform thickening which involves its proximal portion and extends to the calcaneal insertion, it elicits increased signal at STIR WI, yet with no complete fiber disruption.
- Edema of the adjacent fat pad and underlying soft tissues.
- Calcaneal marrow edema at its insertion.
1 article features images from this case
11 public playlist include this case
- MRI Ankle by Dr Louise van Camp
- Ankle and foot by Allister Howie
- MSK - Trauma - Ankle&Foot by Aman
- MSK (MRI) by Mayooran Kandasamy
- MSK - ankle & foot by Dr David Serich
- FRCR 2B Listing by Dr Sherif Mohsen
- GK - MSK - MRI - Ankle & foot by GLK
- Sports injuries by Dr Dalia Ibrahim ◉
- ankle by Dr Sharbell Hashoul
- GK - MSK - Ankle & foot by GLK
- MSK MRI by Dr. Kenneth Kwok