Post-auricular cancer recurrence
?Recurrence post resection of left floor of mouth cancer
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- Large nodular area of enhancement in the left post auricular region, infiltrating both deep and superficial left parotid gland lobes (4.1 x 4.3 x3.8cm)
- Irregular heterogeneous enhancement with infiltration up to the skull base involving the left stylomastoid foramen.
- Minor enhancement along the descending portion of the left facial nerve.
- Irregular enhancement involves the left temporomandibular joint.
- No definite marrow signal abnormality within the left ramus of mandible.
- Probable separate nodal mass in the retromandibular region measuring 12 x 15mm.
- Mild soft tissue thickening on the left wall of the oropharynx and adjacent soft palate.
Case submitted by Dr Smita Deb and A/Prof Pramit Phal.
Left post-auricular recurrence involving left parotid gland, skull base, facial nerve and TMJ.
Previous resection with soft tissue flap reconstruction.