Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
- posterior dislocation of the left shoulder joint with posterior translation of the humerus relative to the glenoid.
- the humeral head shows internal rotation with light-bulb appearance on the CT scout view.
- depression fracture antero-medial humerus is noted (Trough's sign).
- fracture posterior inferior glenoid bone (reversed Bankart's lesion)
- Bennet's lesion with linear calcification adjacent to a focal sclerosis in the posterior osseous glenoid as well as posterior labro-capsular periosteal sleeve avulsion (POLPSA) lesion.
- mild joint effusion.