Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Samir Benoudina had no recorded disclosures.View Samir Benoudina's current disclosures
The radiocapitellar line is drawn through the center of and parallel to the long axis of the radius and is extended through the elbow joint.
It should pass through the center of the capitellum in all stages of flexion of the elbow, and on all projections.
- Hoffman AD, Graviss ER. Imaging of the pediatric elbow, in Morrey BF (ed): The Elbow and Its Disorders (ed 3). Philadelphia, PA, Saunders, 2000.
1 article features images from this case
15 public playlists include this case
- 1 MSK 15 by Antone Samy
- Rotorua Teaching - Elbow Radiographs by Matt Adams ◉
- MSK1 for FCPS-II by Aqeela Sadia
- Upper Limb by Luke Abela
- Elbow by Nina
- CHR 662L Lesson 20: Skeletal Trauma--Elbow & Forearm by jtaylordacbr
- Lesson 20: Trauma, Elbow & Forearm by Lauren Tollefson
- Lesson 18: Trauma, Upper Extremity by Lauren Tollefson
- The Occult of the Easily Missed (SEMSA) by Benjamin Harrison
- UQ Radiology 'how to' series: MSK: Humerus and elbow by Craig Hacking ◉ ◈
- ED teaching MSK by anthony trimboli
- Raby Chapters 7-8 - Elbow by Matthew Tse
- CHR 664L 15: Elbow by jtaylordacbr
- Trauma koolitus by Martin Ilmjärv
- MSK by Dr Neda Noroozian