Right lower limb shortening and deformity.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
Shortening of the right tibia (compared to the left side) with hypoplasia of its distal shaft.
- The right fibula shows upward displacement of its proximal portion and medial bowing of its mid-shaft.
- Equinovarus deformity of the ankle & foot.
- Shortening of the right lower limb.
The right foot shows:
- Short 1st and 3rd metatarsal bones
- Severely hypoplastic deformed 3rd and 4th proximal phalanges with transversely oriented extra-phalanx seen within their inter-phalangeal space
- Hypoplastic distal phalanges of the 2nd to the 5th toes and the middle phalanges of the 3rd, 4th and 5th toes