Complete septate uterus with duplicated cervix
Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
Niknejad M, Complete septate uterus with duplicated cervix. Case study, Radiopaedia.org (Accessed on 04 Jun 2023) https://doi.org/10.53347/rID-61626
At the time the case was submitted for publication Mohammadtaghi Niknejad had no recorded disclosures.View Mohammadtaghi Niknejad's current disclosures
12 Jul 2018
5 times, by 2 contributors - see full revision history and disclosures
Ultrasonography evaluation suggested uterine anomaly.
Age: 25 years
From the case: Complete septate uterus with duplicated cervix
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
The uterus shows two separated cervical canals and two endometrial cavities without a significant fundal cleft.
Features are consistent with a complete septate uterus with the duplicated cervix, a type of uterine duplication anomaly. It can be classified as a class V Mullerian duct anomaly.
2 articles feature images from this case
9 public playlists include this case
- Gynae viva MRI 3 by Babawale S. Niyi
- Mullerian Duct Anomalies by Margaret Soroka
- gyne obs by Jyoti Panwar
- Pelve2 by Fernando Machado Maia
- add inf by Cristian Colmo
- GK - O&G - Gynae - Uterus, Cervix & Fallopian tubes by GLK
- Gynaecology Viva 3 by Babawale S. Niyi
- gyna by Hesham Temraz
- Uterus 1 by Mohamed shweel ◉