Citation, DOI & case data
Breastfeeding patient with right breast lump
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
An oval, well-defined, heterogeneous mass is seen in the right breast consistent with a galactocele.
The second stack of images shows normal milk ducts in a lactating breast.
Galactocoele and duct ectasia.
1 article features images from this case
14 public playlists include this case
- breast nov 18 by Karina Dorfman
- GK - Breast by GLK
- Breast - lactating cystic mass by David Serich
- Cad exam cases by Andrew
- Breast galactocele by Nguyen Tien Son
- 4a_001 Breast Lumps in Women by RAB Four
- Breast - fatty lesions by David Serich
- Breast 1 by Richard Pow ◉
- GK - Breast - Benign lesions by GLK
- 03 Breast (CPSP) by Afaaq Rasool
- GK - Breast - Ultrasound cases by GLK
- Breast Mass by Trina Whittaker
- Breast by Shuyi Guo
- Breast by Naseera Khanum