1st PRACTICE VIVA CNS/H&N
17 Oct 2018 by Peter Playford Eriksen ◉
20 Nov 2020
Number of cases:
Number of slides:
1. Mandibular osteonecrosis. Adjacent slcerosis suggestive of field effect.
2. Orbital MRI go through slowly for enhancement - best sequence.
3. Rannula. Got wrong called it a thyroglossal duct cyst
4. Peritonsillary abscess versus a necrotic node
5. Pots puffy tumour - stumbled due to bony defect in the left frontal bone
6. Laryngocele, differential case need to asses submucosal tissue for inflammation