Radiology training in India is a two/three years program depending on the course opted for.
- DNB: Diplomate of national board (3 years)
- MD: Doctor of medicine (3 years)
- DMRD: Diploma in medical radiodiagnosis (2 years)
The entry to these courses is through different sets of examinations that are given after the graduation in medical college (i.e. after MBBS).
Australia and New Zealand
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Radiologists (RANZCR)
- RANZCR part 1
- RANZCR part 2
- Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Canadian exams
- Ireland (Republic of)
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
- Australia and New Zealand