Juvenile nasopharyngeal angiofibroma
Nasal obstructive symptoms and epistaxis.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
MRI images show an extensive mass involving right nasal fossa, posterior ethmoid sinus and sphenoid sinus with an intermediate signal on T1 that shows prominent enhancement after gadolinium administration.
The case was histologically confirmed as a juvenile nasopharyngeal angiofibroma. This tumor corresponds to a rare benign but locally aggressive vascular tumor.
1 article features images from this case
19 public playlist includes this case
- Exam cases (part 12) (part 1)
- Head and neck 03 - paranasal sinuses
- Long Cases revision
- kejsy #1 (part 2)
- Head and Neck
- Paeds Neuro
- HEAD AND NECK - BENIGN TUMOURS AND TUMOUR-LIKE CONDITIONS
- H&N Oncology - Nasopharyngeal lesions
- Neurorad - Mixed Cases
- Paranasal sinuses
- H&N - Adult Clinical Conditions - Sinus
- Paediatrics - H&N - Orbits,Nose,SkullBase