Citation, DOI, disclosures and case data
At the time the case was submitted for publication Roberto Schubert had no recorded disclosures.View Roberto Schubert's current disclosures
Left flank pain and hematuria. Ultrasound showed a heterogeneous, predominantly hyperechoic mass of the left kidney.
Note: This case has been tagged as "legacy" as it no longer meets image preparation and/or other case publication guidelines.
Loading Stack -
0 images remaining
MRI showed a T1 hyperintense fatty lesion with abundant Indian ink artifacts on opposed phase gradient-echo images and moderate reticular enhancement of the non-fatty components.
3D LAVA showing signal loss of the lesion due to fat saturation and contrast enhancement of the myovascular components.
MRI features are suggestive of renal angiomyolipoma. MRI is of value in assessment of fat-containing lesion, showing signal loss on fat-saturated sequences and loss of signal on T1 out of phase sequence.
1 article features images from this case
13 public playlists include this case
- CORE GU by Clayton Brittingham
- Tuberous Sclerosis by Rad_doc
- Phakomatoses by David Murchison
- GU by Naveed Ahmad ◉
- Prüfung Uro mammo by Lisa Ruby
- DK KUB by Jake Ball
- Abdominal by Robert Ligetfalvi
- URO by Popovici Alexandra
- Abdome by Mauricio Macagnan
- A short 2021 by Abdullah Hajar
- GU cases by Basel Jaber
- GU by Bilal Vanlioglu
- GD: Paediatrics - Genitourinary by Gurjeet Dulku