Pencil-in-cup deformity is the description given to one of the appearances on plain radiograph in psoriatic arthritis.
The appearance results from periarticular erosions and bone resorption giving the appearance of a pencil in a cup.
- seronegative spondyloarthritides
- Jaccoud arthropathy
- juvenile idiopathic arthritis
- lyme arthritis
- rheumatoid arthritis
- systemic lupus erythematosus
- erosive osteoarthritis
- osteoarthritis (mnemonic)
- primary cystic arthrosis of the hip
- rapidly destructive osteoarthritis of the hip
- secondary synovial osteochondromatosis
- miscellaneous disorders
- related articles